The Amazonian is the perfect psilocybin mushroom for an intense visual trip with close friends. When looking at various sites, you will notice that the PES Amazonian generates some of the most positive experiences.
Experienced shroomers have titled this gift of nature as a versatile cubensis – great for all situations and occasions.
The Amazonians are known for their big and meaty toad. You can expect big and fleshy mushrooms with an average height of over six inches, with some even hitting 12 inches. The mushrooms grow around, chestnut brown, sometimes scaled caps.
The caps often have pronounced nipple in the center and its diameter can go from one to two inches with convex surfaces when it matures. When they start to form, the cap color is dark red and as it matures, the dark red will only remain in the middle of the cap.
They are known to form very interesting and exotic shapes, truly living up to its name – Pacific Exotica Spora Amazonia
- Free shipping for orders of $139 or more
- Your orders are shipped with Canada Post’s Xpresspost which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive. (with the exception of some rural areas)
- The orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when the order is placed
- Order with payment received between 12 am PST – 12 pm PST so shipped will be the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12 pm PST will be shipped the next day